Monday, November 4, 2013

Our Beach (Quilt) Adventure

Last week, I resigned myself to the sad fact that we had not made it to the beach this year, and so I shared my beach quilt "finish" nonetheless.  And then - what do you know?  We made it!  And oh my - this quilt looks so much better in the sunlight and on the sand. Not to mention the accent of my handsome husband holding it up.  (Isn't he a good sport?  Look: he even dressed to match!  What more could a girl ask for?!)  

IMG_9979


It was windy on Sunday, but we had the help of my in-laws, so we took off for our beach adventure.

IMG_9974


It was a great day for digging in the sand...

IMG_0047


... for contemplating life while watching waves crash onto the shore...

IMG_0066


... and for falling in love with the beach for the very first time.

IMG_0070

I hope your weekend was as happy as mine!


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely quilt and looks like a great time at the beach...great shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I've been trying a bit harder to have better pictures, so thanks for noticing! :)

      Delete
  2. I love you guys! Makes me smile to see those pics. Now we need one of you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you... Thanks for writing back!