Monday, March 31, 2014

Puddle Jumping with Logan


Oh, this quilt is so much fun!  Not to mention huge.  (It's 75 x 75 inches.)

IMG_1100

With four young kids (three of them boys!), Logan must know all about puddle jumping.  Oh, but that's just the name of this quilt pattern.   Aren't these blocks just so fun and fresh?!

IMG_1102

I think my favorite fabric is the flowers above.  Or is it the row houses below?  Oh... I shouldn't be playing favorites anyhow, now should I?

IMG_1103

More lovely fabrics... stripes and florals and hexagons, oh my!  And wouldn't you know, I just found this fabric collection online; it's called "So Happy Together" by Deena Rutter.  So happy together, indeed!

IMG_1104

For the quilting, Logan did a wonderful Baptist fan pattern.  You love it, don't you?  Well, lucky us, Logan actually runs a quilting business called Chocolate Dipped Quilts.  That means she can do this pattern on one of your unfinished quilts, if you'd like!

IMG_1110

In any case, I think the Baptist fans accent the size of this quilt just perfectly!

IMG_1111

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for spring.  And this quilt is just beckoning it to get underway already!

IMG_1107

Isn't the backing so nicely pieced?

IMG_1105

The top and bottom pieces of the backing are these flowers seen below.  (Sorry about the strangely shaped picture; I just wanted to get a clear shot of that fabric for you.)

IMG_1109

This quilt is going to make someone very happy.  Won't you make me happy, too, by bidding high to help cure kids with brain cancer?

Click here to bid on this quilt.  *Bidding Closed.


Quilt Stats:
Size: 75 x 75 inches
Made by: Logan Marriott
Fabrics: "So Happy Together" by Deena Rutter


(Want to see more?  Click here to see all the quilts that are on auction until Saturday, April 5, 2014.)

Copy of PBTF_5C_horiz_RGB copy
"Someone in your life needs a quilt, and someone in mine needs a cure."
  Charlotte's gRACE for a Cure 2014 Quilt Auction to benefit the PBTF



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you... Thanks for writing back!