Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring Auction Preview #17


Well isn't this one just so lovely?  It came in the mail last week from Julie of Julie's Quilts.


IMG_1029

It is made from a "Honey Honey" dessert roll by Kate Spain. I just love it!

Oh goodness... I'm getting so tired of these sneak peeks and just want to get on to the auction already!  How about you?  Ready to bid?

We'll kick off the auction on Monday, March 31, and run it for that business week only.  Bidding will close the following Friday and Saturday.  I'll close the bids at a different time for each quilt, so that if you don't get your first choice, you can go bid on your second or third.  Isn't that a good idea?  I can say that because it wasn't mine...  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you... Thanks for writing back!