Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Quilt for Brother


I'd love to fill you in on the wonderful time that we had at the Angels Among Us event this past Saturday, but for now, you'll just have to make do with more pictures of quilts.  That post will come soon - promise!

This quilt was specially commissioned from Anne's twin brother, Mark.  Isn't it great?!


Those two pops of red are really wonderful.

Back of the quilt

Anne's brother bid on the quilt that I auctioned here on the blog, but they agreed that she could put together this one for him, instead.  I just love how it turned out - so manly!



The quilting (see the squiggly lines, below) is quite unique, too.  I love it!



The all-solid fabrics give it such a wonderfully modern look.  Thanks so much for commissioning this quilt, Mark, and thanks for making it, Anne!

4 comments:

  1. WAIT WAIT! I love this one!!! Can I commission a quilt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid we are all quilted out at this point. Let's discuss this again come January, okay? Sister's do get special privileges. But this one has to wait. Sorry!

      Delete
    2. Oh, typos... sheesh. Should've said "sisters", no apostrophe.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you... Thanks for writing back!