Friday, April 19, 2013

And... We're Off!


The 20th Annual Angels Among Us 5K and Family Fun Walk is tomorrow!  We are so excited to have raised over $11,000 so far, with over $2,000 from this quilt auction!

We had three quilts auction this week!

The Angels Among Us quilt will start bids at $500 tomorrow at the race, with Christina having the opening bid.  Good luck with the bidding tomorrow, Christina!

Jamie's Mini Whole Cloth will go to Megan.  Thanks, Megan!  You're going to love this! (Please send me an email at charlottesgraceforacure@gmail.com so that I can give you donation instructions and get your mailing address.)

Lastly, my Sail Away with Me quilt has found a happy home with my former college roommate and dear friend, Jess.  Congrats and thanks, Jess!



Charlotte and Asher are so excited to race the 5K tomorrow!  Charlotte's daddy will be pushing her in a stroller, while Asher (only 8 years old!) races alongside them.  Go team!

4 comments:

  1. “Hope is the thing with feathers
    That perches in the soul
    And sings the tune without the words
    And never stops at all.”
    ― Emily Dickinson

    Go team Charlotte. Our thoughts are with you.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you were blessed today with many donations! I have been reading your recent blog posts this afternoon and see that you are doing great with the auctions:):):) Charlotte is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the quilt! I called it "Blueberry Crush," and it raised $175 for brain tumor research! Thanks so much! (I did not get a good picture of it, so I just the picture off of your blog for my "past quilts" page. Hope that's okay. :) )

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you... Thanks for writing back!