Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring Auction Preview #15


The mailman has been oh-so-good to me lately.  On Monday, he brought me this:

IMG_1014

... all the way from sunny California!  My new quilty friend, Nan, stumbled across the blog and so generously offered two quilts for this year's auction.  How sweet and kind is that!  Oh, I just love that green print that she used for the center star of this Swoon block.  It is from Patty Sloniger's "Les Amis" line that I used for this quilt.  I'm so happy to see it again here in Nan's quilt.

This is quite the modern baby quilt, or maybe you'd want to use it as a wall hanging?

If the price is right, it can be yours the first week of April.  Get your taxes done now, okay?  You'll need to know how much you have to donate to the PBTF by winning one of these awesome quilts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you... Thanks for writing back!